What some workshop participants have to say…
- July 12, 2009 at 4:20 pm – Finding your true in calling in life sometimes just seems an illusion in the fast pace world we live in. This workshop takes you to the inner core of yourself on so many levels… The highlight for me was going back to the inner child that is held deep down within you … it was fantastic seeing the ‘me’s’ through time. All healing begins with the self and this course gives you the tools you need to find the true you. So go on … give yourself a must deserved gift for yourself … and try it. Asma
- March 10, 2010 at 4:11 pm – Hi Ashika, I cant thank you enough for helping me the way you have, through your workshop. It really has been a life changing life altering experience for me. I’ve taken away so much and yes i may have a long way to go BUT you have provided me with the tools to achieve almost anything i put my mind to. Your workshop has inspired me to come out of my shell and be the person i am meant to be. I’ve not only learnt about myself and how to deal wiht life but also how i am able to help others. It was a truly amazing experience and i see my transformation daily. Thanks again.Yoshlin
- November 22, 2010 at 9:00 pm – Wow! what an amazing ride. The tools that i received are so simple and yet so powerful. The entire workshop is so well put together and divine appointment with the strangers that you meet at the workshop is definately not by chance. Every stranger contributes to your releasing and your healing, and when you come to the end of the workshop you have made new person on this planet will benifit by attending this workshop. Well, after all it is THE Loiuse Hay we talking about. We in South Africa are so honoured and blessed to have such a talented, dedicated teacher and guide to help us teach ourselves how to be the devine beings that we are. Ashika, i humbly thank the creator for your presence on this planet, we are truly blessed. Pronoti
- November 24, 2010 at 4:51 pm – My journey began in April 2008 when I attended my first workshop. Since then I have attended two more workshops and am in the middle of doing the 8 week life coaching sessions. My objective is to Life Coach wherever I am needed and to heal the body, mind and assist in the connection to the soul. The daily use of these principles has changed my life and shifted me from ambition into purpose. I now have a purposeful life; I found me and who I am. I also found what I am here to do (my life purpose). It took me years of searching, even travelling overseas to find this knowledge and in the end only to find it within me. The work began with a journey of self-discovery and my entire life was opened before my very eyes, I saved myself from lack, self-loathing, hate, anger and resentment, all of which manifested in ill health. I found freedom, peace, love, compassion and truth. The greatest blessing which I know the angles celebrate; I found God within me. To all the people whose lives have touched mine, from my soul to yours – THANK YOU! Ashika is and will remain my beloved friend and mentor – I love you! Namaste Veronica
- April 16, 2011 at 9:47 am – My experiences at the workshop was phenomenal and magical because although in the past I was familiar with the work of Deepak Chopra and the Secret ,I never truly gained the understanding of how affirmations and positive thinking could really change your destiny ,in the workshop I attended I was astound at how safe and loved I had felt there and I could revisit my painful experiences in a safe environment and still feel worthy and loved .after the workshop I had discovered my niche or purpose in life and that is to teach love and peace to all on earth especially the children of South Africa. Ashika, you are definitely an angel from above and I thank you for having the patience and love and understanding and also standing by your heal your life students during our training in Magaliesburg and because of your wonderful gift of love and compassion I excelled with confidence in my life’s purpose and am ready to share the teachings of Louise hay all around South Africa Amy Naidoo
- July 25, 2012 at 9:52 am – This workshop/process has been the most phenomenal experience of my life.. It is to this day the best experience I have ever had … I came in seeking to heal old shadows and wounds of self-doubt, hate, and confusion. Everything seemed to go nuts in my life…the Heal-Your-Life process did exactly that for me. I healed my life from insecurity, fear, and most of all… I reconnected with my best self.. My relationships are now more harmonious because I can now come from a space of self-love… affirmations, visualization, gratitude, and meditation are tools that I now use with confidence and all together help me to manifest the best things in life.. Thank you Ashika, you an incredible love angel… your wisdom, guidance and support has steered me to the many “high peak” moments of my life.. and has re-directed me to the valleys of play and joy… VIVA HEAL YOUR LIFE VIVA!!! Nombulelo Darshan Mjele
Presented to you by the Live the Love Academy
An Affirmation for You
Subscribe to UpdatesPlease feel free to sign up to receive our monthly newsletter for more information.
Thank you for allowing us to connect with you, we bless and prosper you.
Heal Your Life South Africa