Love Yourself, Heal Your Life® Workshops for Adults
Heal Your Life transformational workshops are based on the principles from the bestselling book, You Can Heal Your Life, by Louise L. Hay and have been attended by many thousands of people worldwide.
The basic Heal Your Life philosophy is:
- What we think about ourselves and life becomes true for us.
- Every thought we think is creating our future.
- We are each responsible for our experiences.
- We can change our thoughts.
- Self-approval and self-acceptance in the ‘now’ are the keys to positive change.
- We can release the past and forgive everyone
- We can return our health to a natural state of wellbeing
When we learn to step outside of our lives for moment, and realize that our greatest challenge has always been our need to be accepted, to avoid being rejected. We have given our power away by blaming the past, other people and circumstances. When we can step out of the trance of “I am not good enough” or “I am a victim of”, we can then re-create a life of peace, harmony, balance and hope in our lives.
The process of becoming whole again begins with taking that first step towards dissolving the barriers, limiting beliefs and past conditioning that keep you in a cycle of pain, identifying the areas that need your attention, clearing out emotional clutter connected with those areas. You need a genuine desire to make those things happen, a system by which to achieve it and the support/guidance to learn that self-healing and life progress lay in your own hands.
You can be gently and skillfully guided towards this realization of your personal power; inner wisdom and strengths. Learning the tools and practices that can place you in charge of your own life, to have at your every step resources to help yourself to cope, deal and transcend life’s challenges and lessons sufficiently.
Our teachers/facilitators offer a variety of formats as workshops:
- One or Two day Workshops
- Five and ten week study groups
- Weekly private sessions
- One to three hour seminars
Heal Your Life® Coaching for Adults
While much of the Heal Your Life Coaching is the same as Life Coaching in other coaching programs, there are some important differences. One of the fundamentals of Louise Hay‟s work is that loving yourself is part of the solution, regardless of the part of your life you want to change. There is an infinite intelligence that is available to each of us. When we can learn how to tune into our inner resources we can create, achieve and conquer from a space of emotional and mental balance.
Your coach is trained to design a program based on your unique personality type, teaching you about your unique way of making decisions and leveraging off your strengths while getting clarity on your areas of growth. To redefine who you assume you are, and gently work with you to clarify your choices and set goals that are realistic, manageable and achievable.
Coaching requires team work, the client and coach are both involved in the project of your life, there is no crutch or leaning on required. A coach meets you with the view that you are already empowered, and their role is merely to use their skills to unwrap those hidden parts of you and teach you skills, and lead you to the resources you can use to take the actions you choose to.
There are many different reasons that a person may not be able to achieve their goals/desires by them-self: lack of awareness, limiting beliefs, self-doubt, lack of emotional, mental and spiritual skills, not being able to set priorities or manage activities, and procrastination.
Take this quiz and find out if coaching can support you:
- Do you find yourself often worrying about the future?
- Are you unhappy with your job or career?
- Do you feel frustrated with the things you have to do rather than being able to do things you choose to do?
- Do you have goals you haven’t been able to achieve?
- Is your life out of balance?
- Do you experience a number of stress symptoms?
- Would you like to develop more effective skills and habits to help you achieve your goals?
- Do you feel like something is missing in your life?
- Are you lacking as much joy as you used to have?
- Do you need help deciding what you want to be at this age and stage in your life?
- Do you want to achieve greater self-acceptance?
- Do you ever feel there is something holding you back from success?
- Do you want to create a healthier lifestyle?
- Are your relationships experiencing struggle?
- Does your financial experiences leave you feeling stressed and unworthy?
Have you answered YES to any of the above questions, perhaps you could consider working with a life coach.
Heal Your Life® Coaches are uniquely trained to listen deeply, guide you through releasing limitations, and empowering you with the skills to transform your relationships, health, financial well-being, business success, spiritual growth, and overall living life more fully.
To find a Heal Your Life® Coach in your area, please visit our TEACHERS & COACHES page.
An Affirmation for You
Subscribe to UpdatesPlease feel free to sign up to receive our monthly newsletter for more information.
Thank you for allowing us to connect with you, we bless and prosper you.
Heal Your Life South Africa